background

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Neons/Brights Winners

Thank you to everyone that played in our
Neons/Brights challenge!
It was once again very, very hard to choose the winners
as the entries were amazing and blooming with bright and cheerful colors.
So, here we go:

Our TOP 3 picks are . . .



Congratulations!
Please grab your Top 3 Badge from our sidebar
to display proudly on your blogs.


The TOP WINNER of our challenge goes to . . .

#76 Judy Woodland



CONGRATULATIONS!
Please grab your WINNERS badge from our sidebar 
to display proudly on your blog!

AND,
Our Random.org PRIZE WINNER is . . .



Congratulations !
I will be sending you an email directly notifying you of this win!
Please be sure to email me back within 7 days and
I will send out your prize as quick as I can!
Email to: dianegreghov@att.net

 Thanks again to everyone who entered our challenge.
Please come back tomorrow for another
fabulous challenge and gorgeous mood board!
Hope to see you there!!

8 comments:

  1. Congrats to the lucky winner and top picks. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thank you very much. I'm so tickled you liked my card, I sure had fun creating it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so very much! Congratulations to the top picks& top winner, lovely cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you fort he shout out! happy to see my card here! Congrats to all winners.

    ReplyDelete