background

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Red~White~Blue and Optional Stars and/or Stripes Winners

Thank you everyone who entered our
Red~White~Blue challenge with the option of stars/stripes.
We had fabulous entries and appreciate every single one!
The votes are in and the Design Teams have selected the  following winners!

Our TOP 3 picks are . . .

#5 Nicolette's kaarten




Congratulations!
Please grab your Top 3 Badge from our sidebar
to display proudly on your blogs.


The TOP WINNER of our challenge goes to . . .

#26 Bonnie Garby



CONGRATULATIONS!
Please grab your WINNERS badge from our sidebar 
to display proudly on your blog!

AND,
Our Random.org PRIZE WINNER is . . .


#18 Carol G

with her beautiful card below


Congratulations !
I will be sending you an email directly notifying you of this win!
Please be sure to email me back within 7 days and
I will send out your prize as quick as I can!
Email to: dianegreghov@att.net

 Thanks again to everyone who entered our challenge.
Please come back tomorrow for another
fabulous challenge and gorgeous mood board!
Hope to see you there!!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for choosing my card for the top 3. Congrats ot the other winners.
    Hugs, Nicolette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the honor of being listed as your Top Winner. So excited!! Congratulations to the other winners as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great cards everyone. Thanks for picking me for the prize, a lovely surprise. CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh thank you for picking my card! It was my first time playing your challenge!! I am so happy!

    ReplyDelete